The most common problem of using a knife is that knife becomes dull after using it for a few weeks.
So, you need to hone and sharpen your knives before it becomes too dull to use. But all the sharpeners do not work well.
To solve your problem Brod and Taylor brand manufactures two knife sharpeners to sharpen your knife quickly, easily, and smoothly.
Brod and Taylor Classic Knife Sharpener and Brod and Taylor Professional Knife Sharpener are two popular sharpeners manufactured by them.
But Brod and Taylor knife sharpener classic vs professional – which one is better? Today we are going to find the exact answer for you.
Brod and Taylor Classic Knife Sharpener
Brod and Taylor Classic Knife Sharpeners are made of high-quality materials to get the best result. The sharpener is made of superior Sharpening Technology crafted in Austria.
This is the only Tungsten-carbide sharpener that sharpens the knife without removing metal. The Tungsten-carbide sharpeners feature spring-action bars to adjust the angle of any knife of your choice which you want to sharpen.
Brod and Taylor Classic Knife Sharpener is made of PA 66 Nylon. This sharpener sharpens both single bevel and double bevel blades and also damages and dull knives in seconds.
The dual action sharpener sharpens the knife easily and quickly and gives a razor-sharp edge. The sharpener base is thick, solid, hand-polished, and made of stainless steel.
Brod and Taylor Professional Knife Sharpener
Brod and Taylor Professional Knife Sharpener is the fastest and easiest way to sharpen any knife of your choice at any angle. It takes only a few seconds to sharpen dull, damaged, straight, and serrated blades. There is no sharpener that can sharpen the knife as fast as this sharpener.
This ultra-hard Tungsten-carbide sharpener is good for Japanese, Damascus, or any other knives. It polishes the micro-bevel blade without causing any damage to the best blade.
The spring action sharpening bars help to adjust the angle of the blade so that you can sharpen your knife easily and quickly. Using this sharpener, you can hone and polish your blade without removing the metal from its surface.
Classic vs Professional
Brod and Taylor Knife Sharpener is not too big in size, easy to carry, and won’t take much space in your room. Though both the sharpeners are of the same brand, still there is some difference between them.
- Brod and Taylor Classic Knife Sharpener is a dual-action sharpener. But Brod and Taylor Professional Knife Sharpener is a triple-action sharpener.
- Classic Knife Sharpener can sharpen single bevel and double bevel blades. Where professional Knife Sharpener can sharpen single bevel and double bevel blade and also micro-bevel blade.
- Classic Knife Sharpener does not realign the edges before rolling over the dull knives. On the other hand professional Knife sharpener realign the edges before rolling over the dull knives.
The above differences will help you to buy the knife sharpener which is ideal for you. You can compare two sharpeners and buy the sharpener according to your necessity.
Brod and Taylor Knife Sharpeners is unique, has amazing features, and is very beautiful to look at.
- Both of the sharpener containing Tungsten-carbide.
- Sharpens single bevel and double bevel blades, straight, dull, serrated, and damaged knives in seconds.
- The fastest and easiest way to sharpen any knife of your choice without removing metal from its surface.
- Hones and polishes the razor-sharp edge smoothly.
- Sharpens both Japanese, Damascus, or any other hunting knives.
- This advanced sharpening technique is based on high-tech CNC metal machining.
- The sharpeners have a thick, wide, stainless steel blade base and above the base, there are two spring-mounted sharpening bars.
- The two spring-mounted sharpening bars form a ‘V’ shape through which you will sharpen your blade.
- The spring action sharpening bars help to adjust the angle of the knife while sharpening.
- They take a few seconds to keep your knife razor-sharp.
- These sharpeners last for more than 5 years.
- It is better to keep the sharpening angle from 12 degrees for getting a super sharp edge to 20 degrees for a sharp chopping blade.
- These knife sharpeners are made in Austria.
- Both of these knife sharpeners are quite expensive.
Brod and Taylor sharpeners are fast and easy to use. Both the sharpeners hone and polish the knife without removing the metal from its surface. This is the unique property of these sharpeners.
You can also read this article:
Which one is the Better?
Professional Knife Sharpener is better than Classic Knife Sharpener. Professional Knife sharpener has triple action sharpener but classic Knife sharpener has dual action sharpener. A triple-action sharpener does the same work faster.
Professional Knife sharpener at first realigns the edges before sharpening the blade. This feature is not found in Classic Knife Sharpener.
We will recommend you to buy Brod and Taylor Professional Knife Sharpener due to its unique features.
This sharpener last for more than 5 years. Don’t waste your money on buying cheap things which will not give the desired result.
To keep knives sharp is very important for slicing and dicing vegetables, fruits, onions and other things smoothly and effortlessly. A good sharpener is necessary to keep the knife razor-sharp. Brod and Taylor Knife Sharpener sharpens and hones your blade quickly and helps to keep your edge smooth.
The quick sharpening feature saves you valuable time. Do not over sharpen your knife. Many people get attracted to its amazing features and good looking. Hope you also will find this sharpener very useful.