One of the most important features to look for in a pocket knife is how sharp it is. The sharper the blade, the better and safer experience you will have with your knife. If you are looking for a new pocket knife that can provide an easy cutting experience, there are many great options available.
But it is hard to find the sharpest pocket knives on the market. There are so many models that it can be difficult to know which one is worth your money and time. This blog post will help you figure out how to pick the right pocket knife for you. We’ve compiled a list of some of the top options on the market today and what makes them great so that you can find the best option for your needs.
1. Kershaw Blur Olive/Black Pocket Knife (1670OLBLK)
Kershaw Blur pocket knives are small, slim, and easy to carry in a pocket. This good-looking knife has become a favorite pick for most pocket knife lovers.
Kershaw Blur pocket knives are high-performance knives with exciting features. Speed Safe Technology ensures the easy opening of the knife by pushing with a thumb. DLC coated blade provides extra protection against corrosion and scratch and also gives a beautiful look.
The razor-sharp edge is made of stainless steel blade and the blade has a tactical black finish. The Blur Black knife features Trac-Tec handle coated with aluminum. The handle is durable and gives a comfortable grip.
This multi-purpose pocket knife has excellent cutting, slicing, and piercing ability. It offers a fashionable matte surface. This pocket knife can be used daily and also works great for self-defense.
- Light-weight, strong and durable.
- DLC coated blade offers protection against scratch and corrosion.
- Trac-Tec handle coated with aluminum.
- Gives a comfortable grip.
- Easy to open by pushing with a thumb.
- Use a knife with a razor-sharp edge every day.
- Very easy to clean when it becomes necessary.
2. Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife is a high-performing pocket knife. There is SD in the name because it has a small screwdriver at the tip of the fingernail file. It contains 7 parts. The parts include- blade, scissor, screwdriver, toothpick, fingernail file, lanyard ring, and tweezers.
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD knife is small in size and easy to carry in pocket and bag. It contains some basic tools necessary for everyday life. The Classic SD knife is beautifully crafted and has a lifetime warranty. This knife is easy to open and close without having any buttons.
The components of this pocket knife are made of stainless steel components that offer corrosion resistance and prevent scratches.
The steel is very easy to sharpen. The blade and tools are well polished and have a mirror finish on the surface. The blade is small and thin and has a very fine edge. This pocket knife is suitable for cutting and slicing small and light things.
It has a small scissor which is effective in doing small cutting tasks. Screwdrivers work well with small screws. Fingernail file is suitable for small nails and working with small nail fractures. Toothpicks and tweezers are useful tools for various purposes.
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD knife is the best-selling pocket knife among other pocket knives worldwide.
- Stainless steel blade prevents rusting and scratching.
- Contains 7 parts including blade, scissor, screwdriver, fingernail file, toothpick, lanyard ring, and tweezer.
- Small in size and easy to store, thin, and light-weight.
- The blade is sharp, well polished, and has a mirror-finished surface.
- Durable and perfect for everyday tasks.
3. Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife is a widely used knife for its amazing features. This pocket knife is of perfect size and fits easily in your pocket. Speed Safe Technology enables the knife to open easily with a thumb.
The Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife blade is made of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, which increases hardness and protects corrosion and edge retention. The handle of the knife features a 410 stainless steel alloy that improves the strength of the knife.
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife is supported by spring. The frame lock property locks the blade while using the knife and the tip-lock slider locks the closed blade when folded.
The Leek Pocket knife has good slicing and cutting ability. It has a plain sharp edge. Small and light things can be cut easily but you may find it difficult to deal with big and heavy things.
The stainless steel of the knife has a bead-blasted finish. The Leek pocket knife handle features a bead-blasted finish.
- The blade is made of Sandrik 14C28N stainless steel which improves hardness and provides corrosion resistance.
- 410 stainless steel alloy handle improves strength.
- The knife has a bead-blasted finish.
- The razor-sharp plain edge perfect for cutting and slicing.
- Perfect size knife and simple to carry in a pocket.
- The knife has both frame lock and tip-lock property to lock the blade.
4. Gerber EAB Lite Pocket Knife
Gerber EAB Lite Pocket Knife is made of stainless steel and is well polished. This high-performance knife is durable and has light-weight. The folding knife is of medium size and simple to carry in a pocket. The medium size cutter is easy to open just with a thumb.
The blade is made of stainless steel which provides protection against rust and improves strength. The knife has a sheep foot-shaped blade that increases the cutting performance.
The sharp blade glides through small and light things easily and makes a perfect slice. The blade can be easily changed with a screwdriver.
Gerber EAB Lite Pocket Knife has a stainless steel handle that gives a comfortable grip. The handle is silver in color. The deep finger grooves ensure the secure fitness of a knife.
This pocket knife is designed in Portland. Gerber EAB Lite pocket knife ensures security with liner lock while using and keeps the blade in right place. This is a good-quality right-handed pocket knife. The knife has a lifetime warranty.
- The blade is made of stainless steel which provides Protection against rust and improves Hardness.
- The stainless steel handle gives a comfortable grip and increases rigidity.
- Medium size high performing knife is simple to carry.
- The blade can be easily replaced with a screwdriver.
- The pocket-size cutter can perform multiple tasks.
- The blade is well polished and is a right-handed knife.
- The liner lock allows the blade to stay in right place and deep finger grooves ensure secure fitness.
5. CRKT Squid Folding Pocket Knife
CRKT Squid Folding knife has the basic features for daily use. CRKT company makes a high-quality knife with exciting features. This knife is handcrafted by skilled craftsmen in Albu Querque, New Mexico. This medium size knife is easy to carry in a pocket.
The blade is made of Chinese 8Cr13MoV stainless which protects corrosion and gives extra rigidity. The blade is smooth and has a plain sharp edge.
This pocket knife features a deep pocket clip that maintains security while carrying the knife. This Squid pocket knife has a black stonewash finish. This knife features a wide drop point design. The blade is easy to maintain.
The handle of the Squid pocket knife is made of stainless steel which provides a comfortable grip and causes no problem while sweating of hand. The razor-sharp edge helps to cut food and different things smoothly.
This multi-purpose pocket knife has a high-performance ability. The knife has been widely used on daily basis including EDC (everyday carry).
As the knife is small so it is easy to carry in a pocket or in any handbag. This knife is easy to open just with a thumb. This knife has a frame lock that allows safe use of the knife when it is open.
- Medium size; simple to carry in a pocket and easy to open and close with one hand.
- The blade is made of 8Cr13MoV Stainless steel that provides protection against rust and corrosion.
- The knife has a stainless steel handle that offers a comfortable grip.
- Multi-purpose knife made of Stainless steel.
- The deep pocket clip ensures the safe carry of the Knife.
- The Squid pocket knife has a black stonewash finish.
- The knife features a wide drop point design and frame lock to ensure the safe use of a knife.
We’ve reviewed the sharpest pocket knives on the market, and we want to make sure you have all of your bases covered. Whether you’re looking for a pocket knife that will be great in any outdoor situation or one with an ergonomic design that won’t cause hand fatigue after long hours at work, we hope this list has something for everyone. If none of these options seems like it would work well for you, let us know what features are most important to you so our team can find some more suggestions based off those specifications.